Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Being Thankful in All Things

Lately I've been reminded of just how blessed I truly am. The Lord continues to show me my blessings and I am reminded to be thankful to him and not take these things for granted.

Psalm 100:4 reminds us: "Be thankful unto him, and bless his name."

Some of the things I am thankful for today:

*my husband
*my four children
*my parents
*my mother-in-law
*a good job for my husband
*being able to stay at home with my children
*daily provisions


There have been times in my life that were more difficult and extremely stressful, but during those times God continued to remain faithful to me.

In my short life I've been many places and seen many people and things. It's easy to get caught up in today and it's worries and to forget of those who have no food, shelter, or most importantly don't know my Lord.

Today may we be reminded how blessed we truly are and thank him for these blessings.

When we give him thanks and praise we have no time to complain of what we think we "need" or want.

Thank you, Father, for blessing me today.

1 comment:

  1. very nice post thanks for sharing...i enjoy your blog loves from holland...Jesus loves you

    ReplyDelete