Tuesday, March 24, 2009
The Story of the Three Servants
This morning during our Bible study time, the children and I were studying the story of the three servants from Matthew 25:14-30. I was trying to explain to them that God has given us all gifts/talents and they belong to Him. I was thinking about the meaning of these passages and was reminded that I need to be faithful to Him in all things. It is amazing to me how much God teaches me through teaching these dear children of mine. Thank you, Lord, for the reminder to be faithful to You in all things. I pray that I will be found faithful to You!
"But be ye doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." James 1:22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Robin,
ReplyDeleteI do have a pocketbook tutorial. Its listed under the label, Pocketbook Tutorial on my side bar. I had all my tutorials listed in one place until this past weekend when I was rearranging my blog and lost it. I hope to get them back on there soon. But, anyway you can find it under Pocketbook Tutorials, if you want to look.
Thanks!
Debbie J.
What a great reminder. I needed it as well.
ReplyDelete