I've been very crafty lately. I guess I kind of go in spurts with what type of project I like to do. Sometimes I like to sew, other times I scrapbook, and then other times I just like to read or bake. There are so many things I enjoy doing. I know lots of people who sew or others who enjoy scrapbooking. My problem is that I enjoy many different things and don't have time to do all of them.
I've always wanted to try my hand at making hair bows for my girls. They look so easy, yet they'll cost you about $3 or more a piece. Last week, a friend and I were discussing the idea and decided we'd try making them. I went to the craft store yesterday and got lots of clips and ribbon. To my surprise all the clips and ribbon were 50% off retail. Wow! This is right up my alley! I paid less than $8 for 70 hair clips and 45 feet of ribbon. What a deal! My girls are gonna be wearing bows to bed! Ha!!!
It was fairly simple especially after I figured out a few tricks. I had a lot of fun and need to go buy some more glue sticks so I can make some more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment