Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thankful
I've seen several blogs post on Thursdays about what they are thankful for. I'd like to share today some things that I'm thankful for.
Family- I have a wonderful husband and four precious children. What a blessing!
Also, my parents and Michael's parents, plus all of our brothers and my sister in law and niece. They all live fairly close to us, too.
Faith- I am saved by HIS grace. Without Jesus Christ I am NOTHING! He has given me a new life and changed my heart. "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20
Friends- God has blessed me with many friends throughout the different stages of my life. I will always be thankful for those people who I have called friend.
Health- My health means more to me each day. When our family was sick with the stomach bug a few weeks ago I didn't think we'd ever be well again (at least that's what it felt like). We should be thankful for the health we've been given.
Freedom- Many people around the world will never experience this. After living overseas in two 3rd world countries, I am able to appreciate more that we are blessed to live in a free country. Even though things may change for the worse it is something we should never take for granted.
I could go on and on. There are so many blessings in my life. Thank you, Father, for all these blessings and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment