Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Routine is nice
It's so nice to be back into a routine after the last week and a half. I so enjoy normalcy(is that a word?) There's so much regular stuff to do and I am finding joy in the small things. I've prayed for several years for the Lord to give me peace, contentment and joy at home. I used to want to get out and go somewhere all the time. I think I finally have that peace, joy and contentment. Thank you, Father, for giving me the desire to keep my home and rest in knowing you. I know that might sound strange, but I enjoy being home, taking care of home and living at home.
I pray that I will live this verse through Him.
Every wise woman buildeth her house: But the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14: 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Robin,
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful story. The Lord really will answer of prayers for these kind of things. It's exciting to hear about Him working in your life like this!
Blessings,
Joy