Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sand Art

We've been doing a little extra arts/crafts this summer. My mom found these little Sand Art kits at a discount store and thought we'd enjoy it.





The recommended age was 6+, but I let all my children participate. My five year old needed a little extra help, but my 7 and 9 year old could do it on their own after reading the directions. My little 3 1/2 year old was too little, but she had a lot of help from me and her oldest sister.

















If you will notice we did this activity outside. It was a very smart idea if I do say so myself. Sand + inside of my house = not a good thing.









It turned out to be a fun activity. They really enjoyed it and I treated them to a popsicle afterwards since it was about 100 degrees that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment