Well, we're well into the summer here and I've been working on my to-do list slowly. Tonight I've been working on the apron I'm making. I found a cute and easy pattern on-line. I'll post pictures later.
On Thursday, I let the kids loose with the box of craft supplies and they (especially my crafty seven year old) went to work on making lots of stuff. She used up a lot of stuff, but had so much fun. Here's a pic of her work, plus a couple of things my son made.


He wasn't quite as interested as she was. At least not for as long anyway :)
The newspaper makes it hard to see, but as you can see she was very busy. They both made little men/monsters out of the styrofoam balls and toothpicks.
As for the rest of my list, I'm spending lots of time working on organizing/decluttering lots of rooms. Yesterday I rearranged/added furniture to my office/schoolroom space. I'll get it straight one of these days. One day at a time!
We had our VBS the first week of June. It went well and it's another thing completed for the summer. I can't believe how fast June is flying by. Lots to do before it's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment