Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas banner

My previous post about this banner was deleted. I messed up and hit the wrong key :( I wanted to repost since I don't think it can be saved.
I have seen banners on different blogs and thought they were cute. I saw this tutorial on
asnipofgoodness.blogspot.com I thought it looked simple and easy to do. I got the stuff and thought it would be harder than it was, but it wasn't. I started making my own letters out of cardstock and then realized they weren't turning out like I wanted so I found some at a craft store that were so cute. I cut out my circles and pieced them together to sew. I'm not that great of a seamstress so the sewing could be much better, but I still like how it turned out. It's hard to sew in a circle :( It was easy to hang up. My sweet husband put some screws in the brick for me and there it is. I'm not sure if I like the stockings hanging above the banner, but it will be that way at least this year anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment