Monday, March 15, 2010
My Favorite Time of the Year!!!
Don't you just love Springtime? I so enjoy the warmer weather and longer days. This week I began spring cleaning. I got off to a good start and am excited to see what the rest of the week holds. I'm trying to clean one room at a time so hopefully I'll have lots completed by Friday. My children even got in on the "fun" this morning. After playing for a while, they helped by cleaning window sills, light switches, doorknobs and windows.
This afternoon I got outside with the kids and we moved some sticks to a burn pile. I'm so thankful for a wagon or we'd probably still be out there. It won't be too long before we'll plant our garden. I'm looking forward to that. Actually, I'm really looking forward to the harvest. The other stuff is just in anticipation of the harvest. :)
How are you spending your days lately?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment