Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Summer to do list
I have lots of ideas of things I'd like for us/me to do over the summer. I thought I'd share and get my thoughts out. Let me know what your plans are!
- nature journals with my older children
- sewing projects with Kayla
- order caterpillars for our Butterfly Treehouse
- lots of picnics at the park and in our yard
- swimming
- work on two bags I'm making
- sew two aprons
- catch up on my family albums
- make more bows
- declutter (this is an ongoing process here :)
- painting (finger, water, etc.)
- staying outside as much as possible with my children
- reading lots of books to children and for myself
- beach trip
-visit the zoo
- VBS
This looks like I need more than a couple of months to accomplish, but maybe I'll get most of it done. It will help me to have a list anyway in case I forget something. All of this plus my brother's wedding and my in-laws 50th wedding celebration. I've got to get rolling....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment